Features and Benefits
- Can withstand temperatures up to 200 °F
- Available in an assortment of colors and sizes ranging from 1/4 " to 3-1/2 "
- Sizes are ID (inside diameter)
- Made from durable polyethylene, the corrugated channel offers not only abrasion resistance, but also defense against puncturing, friction, and other forms of agitation that can otherwise damage delicate cabling.
- Ideal for outdoor use, as it can shelter contents from rain, snow, sunlight and UV rays, salt, and even automotive fluids with no damage to the loom itself