Features and Benefits
- Retractable when not in use
- Ideal for tabletop installation
- Provides convenient access to cable ends or fixed connectors
- Allows customization to meet different needs
- Equipped with 24 screw holes to allow different plate combinations
- Constructed with metal for ultimate durability
- All accessories are shipped with retaining screws for ease of installation
- Gives you a simple and cost effective interconnect solution
- An optional retaining bracket allows adjustment for range of cable types
- Designed for use on tables ranging from one to three inches thick
Getting Acquainted To Your CNK200 Cable-Nook
If you have had to crawl underneath your conference room table for access to electrical outlets and jacks, then your will appreciate the Cable-Nook Modular Interconnect Box. It provides the perfect solution to plug your laptop computer or video projector closest to your conference room table.
Designed with a trapdoor half-moon lid that remains flush with the table when not in use, the modular cable-nook provides the optimum wire management solution. Cables are easily accessible by simply lifting the trap door and pulling the ends out. The modular cable-nook is designed to close with ease even with several cables in use. Once you no longer have use for your cables, the ends are returned to the Cable-Nook for safe storage.
- Keep you CNK200 Cable-Nook in a dry area away from dust and moisture
- Keep unit away from rain or moisture to prevent fire or shock
- To keep your internal components safe, the Cable-Nook Interconnect Box must be kept away from direct sunlight, smoke or steam.
Wall outlets with a Ground Fault Circuit Interrupter (GFCI) recommended for maximum protection.