Additional Technical Specifications
|Rubber compound is carbon black and clay loaded
- Low Profile and floor hugging ribbed underside/bottom reduce slipping & tripping.
- Strong enough to withstand heavy foot traffic as well vehicular traffic.
- Easily removed and then replaced after floor cleaning.
- With a little cleaning and wax, the Electriduct Cable Protectors will look LIKE NEW!!
- Low Cost: Licensed electricians with costly overhead are NOT required to install our cord covers. And compared to the product line that closely relates in durability, polyurethane, Electriduct Cord Covers are an outstanding value!!
- Experience: Electriduct, Inc has been manufacturing cord covers for 50 years!!
- Reliability: The Electriduct standard units bear the UL Label and have been approved for use by the U.S. Postmaster General, General Services Administration (GSA) and the Defense Department.
What makes Electriduct Rubber Duct Cord Covers better than the rest?
Superior to 'Plastic-Duct': Plastic cord covers tend to retain memory when placed on the floor and they also have a tendency to edge curl, making tripping more of a danger.
Superior to 'Metal-Duct': Electriduct Cable Protectors are not slippery or easy to trip over like metal duct. And, unlike metal ducts, ElectriDucts are noiseless and dent-proof and cost much less to install.
Electriduct's are constructed of a superior RUBBER compound that provides an excellent vulcanizing quality and a highly rated resistance to the following elements: tearing, abrasion, heat, cold, water absorption and oxidation!!
AFFORDABLE/DURABLE light duty cable protectors and cord covers for the home, office & job-site!!
Comparable in price to plastic cord covers but durable and built to last like polyurethane cable protectors.