Features and Benefits
- Large LCD display for clear of Kilowatt hours, Volts, Amps, Watts, Hz, VA.
- Forecasting costs made possible by cumulative Kilowatt hour monitor.
- Work with confidence with accuracy within 0.2%
- ETL listed for product safety, speed, responsive and expertise.
- Calculate your electrical expenses by the day, week, month or year.
- Ability to check power quality by monitoring voltage, line frequency and power factor.
- Ideal for testing air conditioners, stereos, TVs, refrigerators, microwaves, toaster ovens, computers, games and much more.
Energy Saving Tips in the Home
- When not in use, be sure to unplug electronics, battery chargers etc.
- Cut water usage by installing low-flow shower heads, low-flush toilets and faucet aerators.
- Setting your air conditioner thermostat 5’ higher will help to save approximately 10% on cooling costs.
- Air conditioning costs can be reduced by using fans, opening windows, keeping doors shut and keeping shades closed during the day.
- Make sure that all your computers have “power management” enabled and be sure to turn them off at night. Remember that laptops use less energy than desktop computers.
- Water heating can increase energy costs – be sure to wash clothes in cold water to reduce costs.
- Reducing the number of loads that you run on your dishwasher and clothes washer helps to reduce energy and water use. So be sure to run only when both are fully loaded.
- Use high efficient compact fluorescent bulbs which use energy more efficiently than incandescent bulbs.
- Invest in a Kill-A-Watt – it will help to save you money!