Features and Benefits
- Durable but flexible PVC material
- Protects large power cables or cords from heavy foot traffic or light industrial vehicles
- Can also be used as a bumper in automobile, nauticul and loading areas
- Bottom center channel can be removed to accommodate large cords and cables (please refer to More Info for specific instructions)
- Side inside channel 0.75" tall
- Recommended storage: 70 °F (21 °C) with 50% relative humidity
Instructions of How to Remove Center Channel (Optional)
To accommodate large cords or cables, the center channel may be removed by using a knife, box cutter, or other sharp blade. safely slice.
- Using the pre-scored lines on the bottom of the MegaDuct as your guide, cut approximately 2 inches along the line (image below)
- Use pliers to grip the end of the cut piece and pull the center channel out along the remaining length of the duct.