Cable Management Features:
- The rack swings open for component cable access with cable lacing features 1/2, 3/4, 1, 1 1/2, 2 and 3 electrical knockouts on top and bottom.
- Four cutouts for low voltage Decora devices.
- RPS series remote power switch in front and rear section, top and bottom.
- Top knockout plate contains UHF/VHF antenna knockouts.
- 2 knockouts, 4 knockouts for Wiremold 4000 Series raceways and knockouts for UCP series universal connector panels on the side.
- Extensive lacer points throughout the interior of the cabinet to facilitate cable management.
- Large laser knockout in the back-pan provides an easily removable 12 1/2 x 12 1/2 pull box sized opening for cable passage.
- Grounding/bonding studs in top and bottom center section and back-pan to facilitate proper grounding and bonding of electrical equipment per NEBS and NEC standards.