ERK Features Include:
- One pair of 10-32 tapped front-mounted and fully adjustable rails are included for safely securing media and network components, with optional rear mounting rails available.
- Extra large opening on the bottom for cable entry and easy routing; pre-installed grounding and bonding studs to the base to help electrically ground and bond equipment, per NEBS and NEC standards.
- Provides 1/2", 3/4", 1" and 1-1/2" electrical knockouts on removable split rear plates, with additional UHF/VHF antenna knockouts on the top plate.
- Commercial grade caster bases are equipped with 3" diameter swivel wheels which can withstand 1,300 lbs.
- Dynatread TPR floor caster bases are available with 3" diameter swivel wheels, protect against damaging decorative flooring, and have a weight capacity of 700 lbs.
Special Features for 18, 21 and 27 RU enclosures:
- 18, 21 and 27RU enclosures come with a solid preconfigured top, with two 4.5" fan knockouts for easy cooling installation and options.
Special Features for 35, 40 and 44 RU enclosures:
- Large range of solid, vented or preconfigured fan tops.
- Laser cut knockouts in side panels for easy ganging and cable pass-through.
Certifications and Ratings:
- cUL certification for the enclosures - File number E173107
- cULus listed fan and door assembly- File number E252615
- EIA/TIA Compliant
- RoHS Compliant
- Seismic certified for protecting 650 lbs. of essential equipment when used in conjunction with ERK-Z4 brackets – UBC 1997 & CBC 1998 Zone 4; IBC 2000, IBC 2003, ASCE 7 -02, NFPA 5000 Seismic use Group III