Features and Benefits
- Made from Polyurethane.
- Tensile strength of 5500psi.
- Built-in interlocking system for infinite length.
- Ultra-low price.
- Customizable name, logo and color.
- Glows in the dark.
- Up to 10,000 lbs load capacity per axel.
- Fiberglass hinge won't rust.
This cable protector by Electriduct has a base constructed out of URETHANE with a durometer/hardness rating of 95A. The tensile strength is rated to 5500 psi giving it excellent dynamics. The lid is molded from URETHANE with a durometer/hardness rating of 65D. The tensile strength for the lid is rated to 4600 psi and is attached to the base using a PVC pin. Together, these materials and a tough structural design help make this cable protector economical while not compromising its function.