Re-Grip Universal Rubber Handle Grip
1. Select proper size RE-GRIP based on indicated size on package.
2. Place RE-GRIP tube over item with pull tab at open end of item being RE-GRIPPED and pull in direction of the Pull Arrow.
3. Hold RE-GRIP in the desired starting position with one hand and carefully pull cord to unwind coil with the other hand.
4. Make sure to locate the RE-GRIP in the desired position once the top few coils unwind and the grip begins to shrink (Note-the grip will no be able to be moved once all of the coil is pulled and the entire grip shrinks)
5. Hold RE-GRIP in position until it has shrunk firmly onto the item by pulling remaining cord.
6. Excess RE-GRIP can be cut for the perfect fit.
*Note: When working in climates below 35 degrees F, 2 degrees C, RE-GRIP will shrink slowly requiring wait time of up to 5 minutes before use, warming by hand will insure stability.