Our Returns/Exchange department is available:
Monday - Thursday: 10am - 6pm Est.
Friday: 10am - 5pm Est.
Saturday - Sunday: Closed
- Customers must contact us for a Return Merchandise Authorization Number (RMA#) prior to returning the items or it may not be accepted.
- Customer may contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 866-673-9590 to obtain an RMA and returning instructions.
- Items must be returned in sellable conditions or it will NOT be refunded/exchanged. We recommend that you insure your package when returning items.
- Always keep the returning label/tracking number so you can track its progress and Electriduct can make sure the return is received and processed.
- Customers are responsible for all shipping costs for Returns and Exchanges.
- We have a 30 day return after receipt policy. If you would like to return a product, please contact us within 30 days after receipt of order (based on tracking information).
- Returning items are subject to a restocking fee to cover the cost of handling, see below:
- 10% - For items returned to Electriduct’s Fort Lauderdale Facility.
- 25% - For items that are returned to other manufacturing and warehouse facilities.
- Some items are “NCNR” (non-cancellable, non-returnable). Products that are “NCNR” will be noted on the product page that you purchase from. These items are custom, made to order items which may not be accepted for return.
- Since Electriduct has access to over 100,000 products and work with distributors and manufacturing facilities throughout the USA, it is very hard to list all the products coming from each location, if you would like to know what restocking fees are for a specific item, or have any questions regarding our “Return and Exchange Policy”, please feel free to contact us before or after your order. Credit of returns will be issued to the original payment type. Example: If a credit card was used, then the credit will be issued to that credit card, or Paypal to Paypal. No wire transfers or checks will be sent unless that is how your original order was paid. Returns that request a credit to be issued, please allow 5-10 business days to be processed.
- Products that are returning for an exchange typically do not have a restocking fee unless the exchange items are shipping from a different location then the return, the customer will be notified at time or exchange if there are additional fees.
- Exchanges will have a store credit transferred to the new order minus the shipping fee of the original order. If the new item and shipping cost is less than the returning item, we will credit you back the difference on your original payment type. If the new item and shipping cost is more than the returning item, additional funds will have to be collected before the new order is shipped.
- If a defective product or the wrong item was sent to you, please contact us via phone or email to schedule a return within 14 days of receiving the product along with the invoice or packing slip and we will replace it at no extra cost. We may require photos for documentation and to authorize call tags for returns.
- Electriduct will process and ship the replacement part after we receive the original incorrect product back unless otherwise stated. Defective products are a case-by-case basis and will have special instructions which may pertain to warranties, damage in shipping, manufacturing issue, etc. The course of action will be explained once we know the issue and are instructed by our manufacturers.
- If the product was damaged in shipping, we will require photos of the damaged unit and shipping package. Please contact us with required information, and we will file a claim with the carrier to help resolve the situation. This may take a few hours to a few days, we understand this may be an inconvenience, but this is why your shipment is insured (only pertaining to UPS shipments). UPS may request to pick up the damaged unit and package for inspection so DO NOT THROW OUT ANYTHING.
*Re-shipments will ship the same way the original order was placed.
- For defective products, wrong items received and damaged shipments, the customer will NOT be responsible for any return and/or replacement shipping fees if it meets the criteria of our “Defective, damaged or wrong items received policy”.
- Any purchase by-the-foot is non-returnable and is non-refundable.
Effective January 1, 2009
Applies to both Returns and Exchanges:
Defective, Damaged or Wrong Items Received Policy:
Wire Loom/Braided Sleeving/Heat Shrink Return Policy:
Phone number: 866-673-9590