Construction, utility and entertainment industries use very expensive electrical hoses and cables. Protection is a must from the heavy work vehicles, carts and adverse weather conditions, these Cable Guard cable protectors molded from polyurethane elastomers have high tensile and tear strengths while still flexible over a wide range of temperatures.
Available in many different models ranging from 1 to 5 channels and all include integrated T-connectors to adjust to specific lengths. One feature that make the Cable Guard Cable Ramps so unique is their button down lids which snaps closed so the lid does not accidentally flip open.
*Orders of 10 or more, please call or Click Here for better shipping rates.
- Polyurethane Product - Compared to other materials such as Rubber, Plastics, and Metals, Polyurethane offers the best product characteristics.
- Polyurethane is not biodegradable, has stronger abrasion and corrosion resistance, higher load bearing capacity, less likely to crack, and has more customization potential in material hardness and color
- Solid Cast Manufacturing - Offers superior physical properties to injection molding resulting in a stronger product
- Operating Temperature - Resistant to the fiercest elements withstanding anything from blizzards to heat waves
- Maintenance - Easily cleaned and abrasion resistant to the elements
- Fiberglass Rod* - Reinforced fiber glass rod which will never corrode, rust, or break
- Surface Pattern - Ultimate slip resistant pattern to minimize slips and falls
- Connectors - Ultra strong connection points with easy & safe configuration
- Easy Transportation* - Built in handles underneath base for easy transportation
- Safety Colors* - Standard colors come in black base and orange lid making products easily noticeable by pedestrians and drivers
- Configuration Options - Various products come with a variety of turns and end sets for easy and safe configuration
- Compliant - Dully Compliant with NEC, OSHA, REACH, and RoHS