With the many applications that Cold Shrink Tubing can be used for, the number one attribute this product offers is convenience. The Cold Shrink's rubber sleeve can easily be installed over wire connections, joints and terminals by simply removing the plastic core without heat or special tools.
Using a tough rubber formulation, this Cold Shrinkable Tubing will provide a tight seal, excellent insulation, good thermal stability and waterproof/weatherproof protection for outdoor applications.
- Material: Silicone
- Working temperature: -40°C ~ + 200°C
- Color: Black
- Elongation at break: 900%
- Tensile strength: =10.3MPA (ASTM D 412)
- Elongation at break: =900% (ASTM D 412)
- Tear strength: =48N / mm (ASTM D 624)
- Flame retardancy: VO (UL94)
Please click the "More Information" tab for installation instructions.
Can be cut to length.