The Spools Tools Ground Rod Driver allow you to quickly drive ground rods at job sites and pull them for re-positioning if needed.
The concave seat inside the Ground Rod Driver presents the end from mushrooming so the damp can slip over the top. The striking surface is 2 3/8" wide with a slight bevel to focus the force to the top of the rod.
The all season cushion grip provides a slip-free and shock absorbing hold as you drive the rod into the ground. The 7 3/4" tube of the RodSet provides plenty of area. If you hit an obstruction underground as the rod is driven into the ground, slip insert the rod into either hole and you'll have a solid grip to pull the rod out of the ground for re-positioning.
- Measures 10" long with a striking surface of 2.5" wide
- Thread lines or wires through the center hole, wrap around the RodSet and pull
- All season cushion grip provides a slip-free and shock absorbing hold as you drive the rod into the ground
- Drive up to 7/8" rods; Concave seat (inside) reduces mushrooming; Extraction hole allows you to easily remove the rod to re-position
- Winner of 2015 Showstopper Award - announced at the 2015 NECA Convention & Trade Show