Diamondback Single Tunnel Systems provide protection for valuable cable and hose lines while ensuring a safe method of passage for vehicles. High density, all-weather urethane construction protects from damage by physical pressure and reduces cable and hose maintenance and replacement costs.
The Single Tunnel Systems feature a high load bearing capacity, modular, interlocking design, and diamond-plate tread surface for increased traction.
- Polyurethane construction is abrasion, impact and weather resistant with high load-bearing capacity
- Diamond-plate tread surface increases traction
- Yellow caution color for high visibility
- Modular interlocking design is lightweight, easy to transport, setup, disassemble, and store
- Built-in hand holds allow for handling with ease and double as attachment points for mounting brackets
- WARNING: Vehicles crossing bridge system must have clearance of greater than bridge height
- WARNING: Hose Bridges are for rubber tired vehicles only (not for equipment with metal tracks)