Domestic Shipping Information
Estimated Processing and Shipping:
- Electriduct will try ship all orders (with FedEx shipping method) the SAME day received by 12pm EST. If using a Standard Method of shipping (FedEx Ground, USPS 1st Class and Priority), an order may take up to 72 hours to ship.
- If there is any lead time or back order, an Electriduct representative will contact the customer and advise of expected ship date.
- Orders not shipping from our main facility in Fort Lauderdale Fl, and are drop shipped, maybe have other processing times. Contact us before ordering to know if your requested product may have a delay. (mainly for expedited orders).
- For special shipping needs, or to confirm we can process your order by a certain time, please call us at 1-866-673-9590 or send us an inquiry by clicking here.
Electriduct will primarily be using FedEx for small orders and Overnight Transportation for larger orders.
*Florida residents using FedEx Ground Typically receive orders next day (not guaranteed) on orders placed before 12pm(EST) and the products must be in stock at our Ft. Lauderdale Florida facility (this does not apply to USPS shipping methods).
*Electriduct reserves the right to change shipping methods of orders based on but not limited to shipping price, shipping times, product issues and shipping locations.
*FREE SHIPPING - Products that state free shipping will ship using a carrier and method of Electriduct's choosing. Large orders/products that cannot ship standard shipping methods (FedEx and USPS truck) due to weight, size and require a freight truck, additional shipping charges may apply.
*Hawaii, Alaska and International shipping are NOT included on items that include Free Shipping. Also Electriduct may not honor website shipping rates to those locations. A representative will contact you if there are any problems.
*USPS shipping is not insured, if the box looks damaged, the product is damaged or missing, do not accept package. We are not responsible for packages you accept that are damaged or items lost in transit. Choose FedEx for insured shipping (up to $100).
*If you choose USPS First Class Mail, USPS Priority Mail, or FedEx Ground as your shipping method, understand that shipping transit times are estimates and are not guaranteed by any date. If you need your order by a certain date, please choose one of the guaranteed methods.
*FedEx Expedited Methods (Express Saver, 2 Day, Overnight) shipping costs displayed on our website may be inaccurate due to dimensional weights. Electriduct reserves the right to cancel any order in which the paid costs do not cover the actual cost. A representative will contact you with options explaining the situation when this happens. For accurate Expedited costs, please contact us.
*If a ship to address was mistakenly entered by the customer and needs to be changed, a $20 Flat Fee for re-directs or interceptions. This does not include additional charges that may be acquired by shipping to farther locations.
See table below for delivery times via USPS and FedEx:
|Service||Domestic Estimated Delivery Time||Trackable|
*Only Available for Small Orders
|USPS First Class||Typically 2 to 3 days to most locations. (Not Guaranteed)
|USPS Priority Mail||Typically 1 to 3 days to most locations in the US. (Not Guaranteed) May Include up to $50 insurance||YES|
|USPS Express Mail||By noon or 3:00 p.m the Next day, OR noon or 3:00 p.m of the Second day. (Guaranteed)||YES|
|FedEx Ground / Home Delivery||Based on distance to destination. See map below. (Not Guaranteed)||YES|
|FedEx Express Saver
||By the end of the 3rd Business Day. (Guaranteed)||YES|
||Typically by the end of the 2nd Business Day. (Guaranteed)||YES|
|FedEx 2Day A.M.||Typically by 10:30 a.m of the 2nd Business Day to most cities. (Guaranteed)||YES|
|FedEx Standard Overnight
||Typically by 3:00 p.m to 4:30 pm of the Next Business Day to most cities. (Guaranteed)||YES|
|FedEx Priority Overnight
||Typically by 10:30 a.m to 12 pm of the Next Business Day to most cities. (Guaranteed)||YES|
|FedEx First Overnight.||As early as 8:00 a.m. of the Next Business Day to most major metropolitan areas .(Guaranteed)||YES|
MOST orders will ship from Ft Lauderdale, Florida, if your order is time sensitive please let us know in the 'Comment Box'
The below shipping Transit map is for ground service from Fort Lauderdale, Florida, 33309
*FedEx map below is based on a business day and does not include weekends.
Defective, Damaged, Non-Received and Wrong Items Received Policy:
- If a defective product or the wrong item was sent to you, please contact us via phone or email to schedule a return within 14 days of receiving the product along with the invoice or packing slip and we will replace it at no extra cost. We may require photos for documentation and to authorize call tags for returns.
- Electriduct will process and ship the replacement part after we receive the original incorrect product back unless otherwise stated. Defective products are a case-by-case basis and will have special instructions which may pertain to warranties, damage in shipping, manufacturing issue, etc. The course of action will be explained once we know the issue and are instructed by our manufacturers. *Re-shipments will ship the same way the original order was placed.
- If the product was damaged in shipping, we will require photos of the damaged unit and shipping package. Please contact us with required information, and we will file a claim with the carrier to help resolve the situation. This may take a few hours to a few days, we understand this may be an inconvenience, but this is why your shipment is insured (only pertaining to FedEx shipments). FedEx may request to pick up the damaged unit and package for inspection so DO NOT THROW OUT ANYTHING.
*Re-shipments will ship the same way the original order was placed.
- If your product is lost in shipping (tracking shows an exception or no movement for several days), Please contact us with your order and tracking number, and we will contact and possibly file a claims with the carrier to help resolve the situation. This may take a few hours to a few days, we understand this may be an inconvenience, but this is why your shipment is insured (only pertaining to FedEx shipments). *Re-shipments will ship the same way the original order was placed.
- For defective products, wrong items received, non-delivery and damaged shipments, the customer will NOT be responsible for any return and/or replacement shipping fees if it meets the criteria of our “Defective, damaged or wrong items received policy”.