Using the most popular hot water configuration, these pressure washers work off an electric motor and a direct drive pump that forces water through the schedule 80 coil which produces heated water shot from a high pressure gun. A 9 gallon poly diesel fuel tank holds the gas consumed by the Beckett burners that fire up the coil held in the one-piece molded insulation combustion chamber.
Steel frame construction with powder coat finish for durability and pneumatic tires allow mobility from area to area.
Choose between horsepower and pump types to match your desired set-up.
- 1000 - 4000 PSI (depending on model)
- 2 - 10 HP Motor (depending on model)
- GP or AR Pump (5 year warranty)
- Diesel Fired Burner
- Powder Coated Steel Frame
- Adjustable Pressure Regulator
- Safety Relief Valve
- Chemical Injector
- Gun and Wand Assembly
- 50' high pressure Hose w/ quick connects
- 4 - Color-coded quick connect HP spray nozzles, and 1 color-coded chemical nozzle
- Pneumatic tires
Click the "More Information" tab for additional specs.
*115V units include GFCI with 35' cord, 230V include 12' cord (no plug).