Holding the essentials that make up the HSE Series pressure washer is a reinforced powder coated steel tube frame that will last a lifetime of abuse. A totally enclosed fan cooled electric motor is directly mated to a triplex piston pump creating 1000 to 1500 PSI of pressure.
Each HSE pressure cleaner heats up the water by way of No. 1, No. 2 diesel or kerosene fueled burner stored in a polyethylene burner fuel tank. This burner system heats water output from 190º to 200ºF.
Standard features for each model includes:
- Parts and Labor (2 year warranty)
- Industrial Plunger Pump (7 year warranty)
- Totally Enclosed Fan Cooled Electric Motor (1 year warranty)
- Coil with drain to prevent freezing in cold weather (3 year warranty)
- Direct drive triplex piston pump with ceramic plungers and forged brass manifold.
- Thermal relief valve
- Stainless-steel and brass unloader valve
- 35 foot power cord with in-inline GFCI (meets required CSA certification)
- Solid state electronic ignition
- Powder coated steel gun and wand holder
- Pneumatic tires with tubes (4)
- Locking tire brake
- 50 foot x 3/8" steel wire braided pressure hose with screw connects, swivel and bend restrictors.
*2 week lead time is not in stock.
Click the "More Information" tab for additional data.