Unlike gas powered pressure washers, electric powered pressure washers like the JP Series power washer can be used indoors without the worry of inhaling harmful fumes. Its direct drive system and fan-cooled electric motor operates quietly to not disturb neighboring homes or offices. A 35 foot power cord with GFCI gives a lot of moving freedom at job-sites while protecting against electrical shock.
Standard features of the JP Series Electric Power Washer includes:
- Fan Cooled Electric Engine
- Industrial Plunger Pump
- Thermal Relief Valve
- 36" Insulated Lance
- Industrial Spray Gun with safety lock-off
- Adjustable Low Pressure Chemical Injection
- Powder Coated Steel Frame and Base with Dual Rubber Isolators
- Quick Connect nozzles in 0°, 15°, 25°
- 25' steel wire braided non-marking hose
- 35' power cord with GFCI Plug
- Tubed pneumatic tires
Click the "More Information" tab for additional data.
*Certified to CSA Standards