Heat shielding fire sleeve is fabricated from a dense E-glass fiberglass with a thick coating of self-extinguishing high temperature silicone rubber which is engineered to protect hoses, cables and wire harness from damage due to exposure to extreme heat, open flame and molten splash.
It also provides a high degree of insulation value, protecting hot, cold or cryogenic lines, pipes and tubing from heat or cold loss, providing energy savings and abrasion resistance.
Used to protect fuel lines, hydraulic and oil
lines from heat and to prolong the life of wiring and hoses in case of
fire so that critical systems can function longer in the aviation and
- Inner Sleeve: Fiberglass
- Coating Material: Silicone
- Operating Temp: -50°C - 260°C | Peak Temp: 1250°C
- Flammability: VW-1
- Voltage: 7.0KV | RoHS Certified
- Withstand Voltage: EC61010 conforms to greater than or equal to 10.0KV
- Heat aging resistance: No crack and degradation after test at 210°C 240h refer to ISO6722