Great for interior and exterior use, the Vulkem 116 Polyurethane Sealant from Tremco fills in spaces found around window frames, door frames and other construction joints forming a water tight seal.
The high-performance Vulkem 116 offers superior adhesion (must have clean surface) to general purpose applications using concrete, precast and masonry materials.
Strong and flexible, the one-part Vulkem 116 can easily be applied vertically and horizontally using a caulking gun and the sealant is rated for 25% movement capability.
Vulkem 116 sealant meets or exceeds the requirements of the following specifications:
- ASTM C 920 Type S, Grade NS, Class 25, Use T, NT, M, A, I class II, and O
- U.S. Federal Specification TT-S-00230C, Class A, Type II CAN/CGSB-19.13-M87
- USDA regulation for indirect food contact
- Canadian Food Inspection Agency
- City of Los Angeles (COLA) approval standards.
Please click the "More Information" tab for additional data.
Make sure to have proper ventilation when applying indoors
Attention: Lead time may apply depending on color choice.