Our special sized 8.25” diameter heat shrink tubing is made from a rubber and plastic blend polymer.
Most common application this tubing is used for is bus bar insulation protection against flashovers found in transformer substations and high/low voltage switchgear to help prevent accidental short circuit accidents.
- Working Temp: -40°C to +125°C
- Shrink Temp: 70°C (initial) | 125°C (complete)
- Power Frequency Voltage: 2KV(GB/T1408.1)
- Flammability: V0 (GB/T2408)
- UV Resistance: 250H (ASTM D154)