For controlled flexibility and strength, the rectangular shape of this rod provides flexibility that no round rod can offer, yet does not lose strength when pushed. By simply turning the snake 180 degrees, it practically bends back on itself applying force against the wide side.
The rectangular wall carpet snake certainly does not take the place of a round rod, but has a place along side it for those difficult short bends and turns. Using this product when needed will save the installer from demanding too much from his round rod, saving it for the jobs they were intended for.
- Portable and lightweight and is use primarily inside walls, under floors and between tack strip and wall
- Comes coiled in PVC dispenser
- Bright Yellow Non-conductive polypropylene coated fiberglass won't rust, corrode, prevent shattering and is self-lubricating
- Can do 90 degree bends in 3/4" conduit and can easily penetrate blown-in insulation
- Can be bent 180 degrees within a 3 inch radius but retains memory to a straight line
- Uses other standard Push-Pull rod accessories