Electriduct Aluminum fiberglass self-closing wrap is made of aluminum foil, fiberglass and polyester. It has excellent heat insulation, anti-radiation and high temperature resistance, oil resistance, corrosion resistance.
The split design makes it easy to install over cable harnesses. It is commonly used to protect bundles of wires and cables, hoses, pipes, tubing, and more. Widely used in automotive wiring harness protection, high voltage and high temperature environments.
The Aluminum is used to reflects more than 95% radiant heat energy up to 2000 deg Fahrenheit.
- Material: Aluminum foil + fiberglass + polyester
- Working temperature: -40 +150C
- Color: natural
- Thermal insulation: See SAE J2302 for test method
- Heat insulation performance: greater than or equal to 100 degrees C
- Oil resistance: See GMW14327 pass
- Overlap: 25% (supplied smaller than nominal size and opens up to the nominal size)
- Certificate: RoHS
Measurements are approximate