Specially designed for use with earth moving machinery, high mechanical vibration, abrasion and weather resistance environment, the burst protection sleeving will help protect both workers and equipment in line-of-sight situations from the effects of hydraulic oil released under high pressure.
Burst sleeve is a double layer structure, consist of nylon multifilament that is flexible, durable has a burst test minimum 6000 psi.
- Material: Nylon polyamide
- Thickness: 2.3mm inner layer | 1.3mm outer layer
- Melting Point: 230°C
- Working: -40 to 125°C, the sleeve loses 10% of the resistance at 125°C
- MSHA approved
- Burst Test Approved: minimum 420 bar (6000 psi)
- Pin Hole Test Approved, 6 minutes 420 bar (6000 psi)
- Abrasion Standard ISO 6945 approved, minimally 250,000 cycles