Our heavy duty cable ties are for indoor and outdoor multipurpose applications.
A one-piece design allows for easy and predictable installation so you can quickly secure items.
The tapered cable tie tail smoothy inserts into the self-locking head where the strap can be tightened to preference where the strap will be secured by a latch and teeth.
- Flammability of raw material: UL94-V2
- Humidity absorption: 2.7% - 2.8% (23°C - 50% R.H.)
- Installation temperature: -20°C - +85°C
- Working temperature: -40°C - +85°C
- Max sustainable temperature for short time: +110°C
- Good ressitance to bases, oils, greases, oil derivatives, chloride solvents. (limited resistance to acids, not resistant to phenol's.)
Listed with: UL (based newest standard UL62275) | TUV Approval: EN62275:2019 | CE: Low Voltage Directive 2014/35/EU | DNV-GL: IEC62275 | UKCA: IEC62275 | RoHS: RoHS Directive (EU) 2015/863 amending Annex III to Directive 2011/65/EU | REACH Compliance | Halogen Free