Designed to provide excellent abrasion protection, this nylon textile sleeve is used to prevent wear on hydraulic/oil lines, rubber hoses, pipes and cabling.
Thick and strong strands with a tight woven construction gives a high degree of burst resistance while still maintaining decent flexibility.
- Material: Nylon (polyamide)
- Thickness: 0.047" / 1.2mm
- Melting Point: 230°
- Working Temp: -40°C to 125°C (loses 10% resistance at 125°C)
- MSHA Approved: IC293-1
- Abrasion Standard ISO 6945 approved, minimally 100,000 cycles
- UV Solar Protected: BS EN 13758-1
- Burst & Leakage Protected: SAE J343 / ISO 3457
- Conductivity requirement ISO 8031 approved
- Pin Hole Test approved