This matte finish gaffer tape can be universally used for for A/V, TV, photography, theatrical and motion picture industries to secure wiring, lighting, stage props as well as color code.
The polyethylene coated cloth resists water and has great durability with excellent conformability, combined with high tack synthetic rubber adhesive gives this standard gaffer tape great performance.
For best use practices, surfaces should be clean, dry, and free of oil, grease, debris, etc.
- Tape Backing: Matte polyethylene coated cloth
- Adhesive: Synthetic rubber
- Adhesion to steel: ≥10N/25mm
- Tack Ball #: ≥12
- Total Thickness: 0.26 ± 0.01mm
- Tensile strength: ≥50 N/25mm
- Temperature resistance: 60°C