In-line GFCI w/ Clear Ends and Lighted Triple Tap GFCI is for protection of power tools and portable equipment on construction sites and by Industrial maintenance personnel.
This light weight, portable product is ruggedly made for indoor or outdoor use.
The clear lighted triple tap connector Indicates that power is available. Inline GFCI has red “Power On” light to indicate that GFCI monitoring is functioning.
- Class “A” people protection GFCI
- Rated for 125 volt, 15 amp use
- 1875 watts, 60 Hz• LED Power “ON” indicator
- Open neutral and ground neutral protection
- Operating temperature range -35°C to 66°C
- Impact resistant case