Heavy Duty 2 foot In-line triple tap manual reset GFCI is used for protection of heavy duty power tools and portable equipment on construction sites.
It's a ground fault circuit interrupter that shuts off an electric circuit when the current flows along an unintended path, providing personal protection from ground faults and open neutral conditions.
It has a manual reset so equipment will not restart unsafely following a power interruption.
This light weight, portable product is ruggedly made for indoor or outdoor use. A 20 amp GFCI allows for greater electrical capacity.
The bright “Green” light indicates when the power is “ON”. The TEST and RESET buttons allow for periodic testing.
- Class “A” people protection GFCI
- Rated for 125 volt, 15 amp use (derated due to NEMA 5-15 plug and connector)
- 1875 watts, 60 Hz, 20 amp relay
- LED Power “ON” indicator
- Open neutral and ground neutral protection
- Operating temperature range -35° C to 66° C
- Impact resistant case