ONVIF IP Camera Test
The Tester will guide you through a step-by-step process to test the functionality of IP cameras, whether they are connected to an existing network or directly attached to the Tester. These steps include:
– Step 1: Testing Ethernet connections, POE, IP settings, DHCP status/request, or providing DHCP service to a directly connected camera;
– Step 2: Discovering camera(s), accessing camera settings, ONVIF report generation, showing a snapshot from the currently selected camera; and
– Step 3: Displaying live video from the camera, profile/stream settings, and controlling the camera’s PTZ functions (if camera is capable of PTZ).
You can adjust the camera’s settings, and record still images or video from the selected camera. Also, check the audio signal from the camera with a microphone. In addition, the Tester will provide POE voltage to power the camera.Standard Definition Analog Camera Test
The Tester can display the analog video signal input from an attached analog camera or video source with both NTSC or PAL format video output. Furthermore it provides 12VDC (not to exceed 2A) to power the camera. The Tester provides support for more than 30 PTZ command formats.
High Definition Analog Camera Test (CamView IP Pro-C, Pro+, and Pro-D Only)
The Tester will display the analog video signal input from an attached analog camera or video source with AHD 1.0 or TVI 2.0 format video output (CamView Pro+ only); HD-CVI 2.0 (CamView Pro-C only); or AHD 2.0, CVI 3.0, or TVI 3.0 (CamView IP Pro-D only). In addition, the Tester can provide 12VDC (not to exceed 2.0 Amps) to power the camera. Also, test the functionality of an RS485 port for PTZ control. The Tester provides support for more than 30 PTZ command formats.
Analog Video Test Pattern
You can select from several common video test patterns stored in the tester and generate standard definition analog (NTSC or PAL) format video output if you are using the Pro, Pro+, or Pro-C model. Furthermore, allows you to test cabling, video recorders, and monitors. Thus, the selected video test pattern is displayed on the Tester’s screen along with the analog video input signal for simple visual comparison. The Pro-D model will generate an HD test pattern.
POE and DC Output
The Tester will automatically detect if a camera needs to be supplied with POE when an IP camera is directly connected to Network Port 1 (i.e., the blue port). Network Port 2 accepts POE to test the POE output of installed PSE network devices. You may also use the Tester’s 12VDC output jack to power analog cameras.
Check audio signal functionality on the Tester’s audio input jack.
– Network Sniff: Monitors and displays both Ethernet MAC IDs and IP addresses broadcast on the network
– Subnet List: Monitors and displays both Ethernet MAC IDs and IP addresses broadcast on the selected subnet according to IP and mask settings
– Ping Test: Performs the standard ping messaging response test on the specified destination IP address
RJ45 Cable Test (CamView IP Pro-C, Pro+, and Pro-D Only)
Check the condition of the RJ45 cable pairs (normal, open, short) and perform a cable length measurement test using TDR.
Digital Multimeter (CamView IP Pro-D Only)
The CamView IP Pro-D model has a built-in digital multimeter.
CAMVIEW IP PRO SERIES INCLUDES:
- IP Camera Tester
- Battery Cover
- Tool Bag with Shoulder Strap
- POE Power Injector
- Network Cable
- BNC Cable
- RS485 Cable
- 12V Power Output Cable
- Audio Cable
- USB Cable
- Screen Protector Film
- Test Leads (Pro-D model only)